Taylor Hermione & Co is a not-for-profit organisation changing the conversation about safe relationships and gender issues.
We run workshops for students and teachers to start conversations and challenge common stereotypes about women and men.
Using a blend of pop culture and current events, we’ll be asking tomorrow’s adults to challenge their ideas and perceptions of gender norms.
- Because in Australia, one woman is murdered every week by a partner or ex-partner
- Because violence against women occurs in many forms
- Because one in three women globally will experiece physical or sexual assault
- Because there is a gender pay gap
- Because social stigmas discourage women from reporting sexual assault
We can change all of the above through education.